With the increasing number of stock photo agencies in the market, it becomes more difficult to choose one to be your primary stock source. You may need to do a bit of research to compare prices, offerings and even the products themselves. Every stock photo agency has its own unique qualities that make it stand out from the others. You have to determine what you need in order to come up with a good decision.
So, how do you know if you have found a good stock photo agency? Fortunately, there are certain qualities that you can look for to base your decision on.
- User-friendly website. The first thing you see in a stock image agency is its website. Is it user-friendly or complex to use? When a website exudes a certain complexity in navigation, it also becomes more difficult to find the content you are looking for. That’s why a user-friendly interface is an important quality. It makes the search easy and fast.
- Premium collection. The main reason you are looking for a good stock photo agency is the creative files. Check out each every site’s collection. Do they have what you are looking for? A good stock photo agency includes not just high quality images. It also offers other creative content such as illustrations, videos and audio clips.
- Refined search tools. A good stock photo agency should provide the best search experience. You should look for search bars with multiple options to ease your exploration. You should look for collections with refined search tools that will allow you to search according to your preference – size, color, and upload date among others.
- Prices and Plans. Probably the second best factor you should consider in looking for a stock photo agency is the price. If you are on a budget, this is a big deal. Of course, you would choose a stock site with cheaper prices and plans. However, you should think long term. Are they worth it in the long run?
- Promotions. The least important factor you should consider is discounts and promotions. We say least but they are still, in fact, important. Discounts and promotions can save you a lot of money in the long run. A good stock photo agency should provide its users the opportunity to save without compromising quality.
In conclusion, a good stock photo agency should have a user-friendly interface, premium collection, refined search tools, affordable prices and plans, and great promotions. By doing a bit of research, you will surely find one. Keep in mind that what is good for others may not be good for you. After all, your creative needs and budget should be your primary motives in choosing a good stock site.